Saturday, March 11, 2006

Is this the way it's going to be?

So, I met this guy the other day. We have been talking A LOT since we met - on the phone, by text messages and even in person. I really started to be interested. So, today, I realized that we had briefly talked about my divorce, but had not touched on his situation. I asked if he had kids and he said he had 4. So I said, "so I assume that you have been married before..." He said, "you assume correctly." When I asked how long he'd been divorced he got really quiet... and then he said that he's still married!!!

I feel really let down and a whole bunch of other things. I'm really irritated. I finally let my guard down for an instant and think that there really are good guys out there - people who are genuine and kind who are actually interested in ME... and then this. I'm disappointed. More on that later...

I'm driving to Vancouver, WA today for my friend's 30th birthday party. Can't wait to see her

No comments:

Post a Comment