Saturday, June 10, 2006

Anxiety

I have been having these crazy anxiety attacks lately - especially when I'm about to walk into a room that I know is full of people. I used to be a very shy person, but ever since my divorce, I've really been able to step out and be a lot more outgoing. In fact, most of the friends that I have here are people that I have met in the last 2 years. The ability to meet people and make friends is one of the things that I like about myself... So, why, all of a sudden, am I dealing with anxiety around people?! Frustrating. It's irrational.

I haven't written much lately, but reading back through a few of my most recent posts, I feel like I've come a long way. I'm frustrated with a few circumstances in my life, but I'm really doing okay...

Well, gotta get to church! Those of you who are praying for me - please continue to do so. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need it. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment