Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blessed

I am so blessed. The last couple of months have really been enlightening as far as relationships go. I feel very blessed to have the friends that I have.

My birthday was last week and I have to say, I've never felt so loved. My girlfriends spoiled me! Lots of gifts and even a surprise dinner party with my favorite girlfriends. A certain guy friend went above and beyond as well, sending a gorgeous bouquet of my favorite flowers and then taking me on a weekend roadtrip to go sky diving.

My heart hasn't felt this open and happy in a long time. But today I feel the old familiar warning to guard myself again. People are getting too close and it's making me uncomfortable.

At the same time, I am trying to live in the moment and not sabotage my own happiness earlier than necessary. I truly am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment