Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Juggling

I don't even know where to start or what to say, but I feel all bottled up and ready to explode and I need an outlet. I have a million thoughts running through my head and I haven't had a chance to just get them out and sort through them. Yuck!

And I'm so tired. Work is crazy for me this week and tomorrow I'm volunteering with Habitat for Humanity at 7:30 AM after a 6:30 AM breakfast. I have a morning shift at Habitat, then have to go to the office and take care of last minute plans for the Investor Update Meeting on Friday. I can't work late tomorrow because I'm taking John and his 3 kids to dinner for his birthday. Something tells me that will be draining. Friday, I've got to be in Coeur d'Alene by 7:15 AM to make sure all is set up and ready for the big meeting.

I feel like I'm juggling so much right now - at work and in my personal life - and I'm afraid I'm going to drop something.

I've let my guard down a little too far and I'm paying for it emotionally.

I need some time on the road - alone, this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment