Sunday, September 21, 2008

Losing Faith

"I'm pregnant." "I miscarried." "I'm getting a divorce."

That's all I seem to be hearing lately. It's sad. Four women in my office have gotten pregnant this year, three have miscarried, including one of my best friends. Three people in my church have gotten pregnant in the last few months, two have miscarried. My little sister (age 19) just found out she is pregnant...

Divorces seem to be as rampant as miscarriages... Two of my close friends are going through it right now. One has been married for just over 2 years, the other has been married almost as long, but this is her 2nd divorce. How do you not lose faith in marriage when everyone around you is getting divorced?

I feel like I'm losing faith in a lot of things - losing hope all together. Depression sucks - you can't fake yourself better.

No comments:

Post a Comment