Sunday, November 29, 2009

Anniversary

So... for our "anniversary," Ken did good! He made plans for me to go to Zi Spa for their Heart & Sole treatment. I enjoyed an amazing one-hour massage, followed by a glass of wine and a pedicure. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that! Since being laid off in January and finally getting a job, but making less money than I have in many years, I haven't spent any money on pampering myself.

Funny thing is, my plan for an anniversary gift was a couple's massage at the same spa the next day! So, we're still going to do it, but it'll just be later... I think it's kind of funny how much alike we think. I can't tell you how many times one of us will say exactly what the other is thinking... or we'll send a similar text to each other at the same time. It's just weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment