Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ramblings

I finally had a conversation with Ken about something that has been bothering me for the past few months. I actually cried. I can't remember the last time I cried in front of a man or because of a man for that matter. He felt so bad, apologized over and over again and seemed sincerely sorry that his actions hurt me so deeply. I wonder if he'll really change.

Saw Star Trek last night. LOVED it!!! I think it might be the best one yet. I think I need a Star Trek movie marathon night sometime soon.

My little sister has been in the hospital for over 48 hours and is just now dilated to 8 cm. They induced labor and broke her water over 24 hours ago. This baby needs to come out, but he just doesn't seem quite ready. Can't say that I blame him!

I listened to a 911 recording today that broke my heart. A mother called when she found her 11 year old daughter hanging in her closet. I can't even imagine what that would do to a mother, but the grief, the terror in her voice was unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment