Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am tired... and sore. I went camping this weekend out at a friend's place up on the Pend O'Reille River. I think there were around 30 or so people who showed up and most of them pitched tents, but left fairly early this morning. I went tubing and oh my gosh my whole body hurts. It was so much fun though - until the rope broke. Most everyone was drinking pretty heavily, but I was pretty good. Had a few beers and maintained - but didn't get drunk and I think I was the only one who wasn't hung over this morning. I'm glad I didn't over indulge. It is a little difficult being the only sober person in the crowd. All the drama... not to mention how LOUD people get. I didn't get to sleep until around 3:30 this morning and was up by 7:30, then fell back asleep around 8 for another hour and a half. Not great sleep between the noise and the hard ground. I'm pretty sure there was a root or something right under my hip. Between that and the tubing... I think I need some tylenol.

I purchased and actually wore a two-piece bathing suit. That, my friends, is a first for me and a huge accomplishment. I've always been very modest and very self conscious of my body. I would never dare to wear a two piece, but I found one I actually liked and decided to just not even worry what anyone else thought...

In other news - I really need some prayer for tomorrow. I've got some things going on and I need favor and grace... So if you pray, please remember me tomorrow.

I'd write more but I'm exhausted and think I may fall asleep any minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment