Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for family - biological as well as those friends who have become my extended family.
I am thankful that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me, forgives me and daily shows me his grace & mercy.
I am thankful for solitude to decompress, de-stress and relax.
I am thankful for this journey and ALL that it entails - good times and bad, sickness and health, joy and sorrow, beauty and pain.
I am thankful for a full life - rich in experiences, full of love...
I am thankful for THIS moment.
I am thankful for YOU - and for this safe place where I don't have to "weigh thoughts or measure words." I can just let them flow, without fear of judgment or broken trust.

I am off in search of pie - or a hot seasonal drink...

No comments:

Post a Comment